Wednesday, January 21, 2015

MDJ Creations - Valentine's Duo (swatches and review)

Hi guys! Today I have MDJ Creations' Valentine's Duo to share with you. For those that are new to MDJ Creations, it is owned by the lovely Melissa! She creates nail polish, balms, ointments and jewelry!


First up in the duo is Love Song! A gorgeous pink microglitter, with a slight violet shimmer! It is also loaded with darker pink micro glitters that sparkle throughout! As a micro glitter, it has that real crelly like formula to it and can be a tad tricky to apply if you're not used to them. For my photos I did two coats, plus topcoat. With these types of formulas, I always allow my first coat to completely dry before I go back in for a second. If the first coat is still wet, you run a high chance of dragging it with the second, which will make the polish appear goopy. Since I did let it dry, I had no issues at all!






Love Birds is an absolutely beautiful glitter topper! It's a clear jelly base filled with red, pink and fuchsia hexhexes and hearts, mixed with a micro glitter mix and tiny gold bars! So pretty! For my photos I did one thin coat over OPI I Sao Paulo Over There.





I love both of these and they look so great together! Great formulas and perfect mixes for Valentine's Day!


These are available let in Melissa's shop now!  Be sure to order yours soon to have them in time for the holiday; though I'd wear them anytime! Especially that glitter!


**purchased at a blogger's discounted rate

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment