Tuesday, November 10, 2015

CDB Lacquer - Thanksgiving Trio (swatches and review)

** purchased with blogger discount**
Hi guys! Today I have CDB Lacquer's upcoming Thanksgiving Trio! Three gorgeous, mega sparkly polishes to start the holiday season off with a bang!


Are you ready? Are you sure? Ok, lets get to it!
Candy Apple is a deep red shimmer polish filled with red, silver and gold micro glitters. So gorgeous and totally reminds me of some sort of cranberry dish you'd have at Thanksgiving dinner! Mmmm! Awesome formula needing just two coats plus topcoat!




Sweet Pumpkin Spice is beautiful and makes me want to stuff my face with pumpkin pie! It's an burnt orange shimmer filled with orange and gold micro glitter, as well as a touch of red shimmer! Another two coat beauty!





Thanksgiving Feast is my favorite and makes me think of an bowl filled with Autumn spice potpourri! It is a plum red glitter bomb loaded with red, garnet, silver and gold micro glitters! This one was also just two coats plus topcoat



All three of the polish are very glitter dense, so they will dry to a textured-like finish. For all of my photos I finished off with two coats of topcoat to really smooth them out. An upside to this, is that if you like textured polishes, you can skip the topcoat for a cool gritty look.

Amazing right?! Now I'm sure you have already decided that you need these, but should you need a little more coaxing....look at them matte!

Candy Apple


Sweet Pumpkin Spice


Thanksgiving Feast


OK, now wipe the drool from your face and set a reminder on your calendars! These will be available for Pre-Order now! There will only be full size bottles available and they will be $8.50 each or $24.00 for the complete trio!


Thanks for reading!
www.youtube.com/lacqueredmama

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for the swatches and review! I'm so glad you enjoyed them! I LOVE seeing them matte!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy sparkle! Thanksgiving Feast is such a unique color. I really dig the contrast between the base and glitters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh that Pumpkin Spice! It looks SO good mattified, Lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. With the matte topcoat they could be completely different polishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I love how matte can change things so dramatically!

      Delete
  6. matte is magic. I love matte glitters.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I love these matted the most!!

    ReplyDelete