Saturday, January 24, 2015

MDJ Creations - Multichromatic Holographic Polishes (swatches and review)

Hi guys! Today I have some amazing new Multichromatic, Holographic Polishes from MDJ Creations to share with you!




Serenity is an amazing multichrome holo topper that adds amazing shiftiness to any polish! Here I did one coat over China Glaze Out Like a Light, which is a dark gray creme. As you can see, it completely transformed the polish. It has the most amazing shift from a bight teal blue, to a bright purple and ends in a bright pink! So gorgeous!









Beauty is a beautiful multichrome holo topper that will transform any base! It shifts from a purple, burgundy and brown with added hues of blue and gold! So much awesomeness in a bottle! For my photos, I did one coat over China Glaze Out Like a Light!











Harmony is a gorgeous multichrome holo topper! The color shift in this is amazing! It goes from an almost bright pinkish/burgundy with hints of purple, to a brown with gold and finally a golden olive green! Gah..I just can't! Again, just one coat over China Glaze Out Like a Light!











Divinity is another freaking amazing multichrome holo topper! It shifts from the most gorgeous deep blue, to a purple/burgundy and then to a golden brown! One coat over China Glaze Out Like a Light!











These are amazing! I don't really own very many duo or multichrome polishes, so these are absolutely awesome to me! I have to say when I received them and looked at the bottles, I really didn't think the last three were that different from each other...I was wrong. Though they appear similar, the color shift in each one is completely different and completely gorgeous!

Follow MDJ Creations on her social media sites for release and collection updates!


**purchased at a blogger's discounted rate

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment