Thursday, June 4, 2015

Preen Me #InfiniteOmbre



Hi guys! Today I have a fun design to share with you! I was contacted by Preen.Me to participate in an exclusive Sephora nail initiative, as part of the #PreenMeVIP program! Sephora/ Formula X has come out with the Infinite Ombre kit, which includes a silver base polish and 4 technicolor jelly like polishes! I'll have a review on these later, but for now, let's see how they work!



Products Used:



*Formula X - Infinite Ombre kit



Bliss Kiss - Simply Quick topcoat



UberChic Beauty - Plate 2-01 & the Creative Shop Stamper



Jolie Polish - Clean Up Brush



Music: Chris Zabriskie "Air Hockey Saloon"



Thanks for watching! Please Subscribe for more!



All of my videos are filmed using my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and edited using Windows Movie Maker



Follow Me:



All products used were purchased by myself. If they were sent for free to review, there will be an astrid in front of their name (*)





1 comment:

  1. All important links for the users are now here for the use. We know that preen me infiniteombre in 7dollaressay.com sites is also best for the followers. That is the reason he share that in this site where he know a crowed of followers.

    ReplyDelete