Monday, August 3, 2015

Tribal Stamping Decal - Uber Mat (Nail Art Tutorial)

Hi guys! Today I have another stamping decal to share with you!
 I am loving this Uber Mat...it makes it so easy!



Products Used:


*UberChic Beauty - *Uber Mat & Plate 2-03 & Creative Shop Stamper



*I,A.M...CustomColor - Red's Club (thermal)



*Lorelei Lacquer - Bermuda



*Vapid Lacquer - Optimist and Atomic #10



Mundo de Unas - Black



*Virtuous Polish - Fast Dry Topcoat



Jolie Polish - Clean Up Brush



Music: Chris Zabriskie "I Am Running with Temporary Success"



Thanks for watching! Please Subscribe for more!



All of my videos are filmed using my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and edited using Windows Movie Maker



Follow Me:



All products used were purchased by myself. If they were sent for free to review, there will be an astrid in front of their name (*)

21 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I have got to get that mat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This mat makes me want to take up stamping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! It really does make decals so much easier!

      Delete
  3. Great tutorial! I have my mat and haven't usd it yet lol hopefully sometime this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tutorial! I love my mat. It's such a great idea and love that it keeps my desk clean. I haven't really had a proper go with it yet, like making decals, but I will do soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know right!? My desk has been pretty clean all week!

      Delete
  5. Nice tutorial. I have a hard time getting my decals to work if I use a quick dry top coat on them. They tend to become very stiff and want to crack on me. Sally Hansen Double Duty is the only one that works for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I agree! The only "fast drying topcoats" I've been successful with are my older ones that are a little goopy..lol

      Delete
  6. Love the video! It's always great for me to see videos of stamping. Even though I stamp myself, I feel like there are some people with mystical perfect stamping powers where they just magic it done. I like seeing that other people have to do the scraping and stamping with non-magic haha. Plus I'll be one of the many people on August 28 lined up for a chance at that may!

    ReplyDelete