Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Mani Swap with @PolishPals

I had the privilege of doing a mani swap with the lovely Jenna of @polishpals this week!

In case some of you don't know, a mani swap is where two or more nail artists get together and recreate one of the other person's manis.

I chose to recreate Jenna's green and white tribal mani and she chose my









Check my Cookie Monster pictorial for polish info. For the tribal I used Vapid Lacquers white creme called Optimist polish, Elysian Nail Lacquer's Forest Fairy and black acrylic paint.  Topped the middle and pinky with Vapid Lacquer's You're So Dull matte topcoat. ♡

You can follow Jenna on instagram here and check our her blog here.

Thanks for checking out my blog! And special thanks to Jenna for swappin' manis with me!

3 comments:

  1. Nail polish with nail polish designs are be created for girls. We become happy to save our time, Whenever they are trying to find style that time they become really trouble to find https://www.proessaywriting.com/college-paper/ . Hope they get it well from us only.

    ReplyDelete